TURIN – Until you see the Mercedes Vision GST in the metal, it's impossible to appreciate just how huge it is. The concept GST, first seen at January's Detroit auto show, stretches to a massive 17 ft. (5.15 m) – 3 ins. (75 mm) longer than the long-wheelbase S-Class – and is built on a wheelbase of 127.2 ins. (323 cm), up 5.3 ins. (13 cm) on the extended sedan. Is this limousine-length, Grand Sports Tourer really suited to Europe's crowded conditions? Turns out, not even Mercedes-Benz ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Planning Two Vision GST Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642