LOS OLIVOS, CA – A steady stream of new products in 2009 will keep Mercedes-Benz in a “similar” sales position to 2008, despite expectations of continued market volatility, the brand’s top U.S. executive says. The German auto maker is on track, by the thinnest of margins, to record its 15th consecutive annual volume increase. But MBUSA President and CEO Ernst Lieb hedges his bet on a 16th straight improvement. “Because the market is so volatile, you can’t really make a (forecast),” he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Promises to Keep Product Pipeline Flowing in 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642