BLOWING ROCK, North Carolina, U.S.A. — What's the answer when the sport/utility vehicle (SUV) market isn't growing like it used to? Find more ways to slice the pie, of course. The definition of SUVs is ever evolving, largely because selling SUVs once was simple. But now that the SUV-starved U.S. market is bristling with new entrants from just about every automaker that wasn't playing the SUV game before, competition is fierce. Let the pie-slicing begin. DaimlerChrysler AG's Mercedes-Benz ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes pulls out all the stops with premium ML55" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642