PORTLAND, OR – Mercedes-Benz USA intends to continue its growth in the U.S. light-duty diesel segment, a top executive says. “We are very much looking forward to more diesel sales in the U.S.,” Bernie Glaser, MBUSA general manager-product management, says at a media event here. “If you go back in history, we’ve always had a diesel offering. Today, we have the first Bluetec diesel (E320 sedan) in the market, and it’s the cleanest diesel in the world.” Mercedes’ Bluetec diesel technology ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Sees Room for Diesel Growth in U.S. Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642