The U.S. elite now will be able to protect themselves in Mercedes style. Starting in November, DaimlerChrysler AG's Mercedes-Benz Div. U.S. dealers will offer its S500 Guard armored vehicle. Available for more than 70 years in Europe, the Middle East and South America, M-B Guard vehicles were not previously crash-test certified for the U.S. With its newly-certified S500, Mercedes hopes to grab its share of the U.S. armored car market, which totals about 1,000 units per year. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes to Sell Armored Vehicles in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642