STUTTGART — Four years and US$1.3 billion in the making, DaimlerChrysler AG's new Mercedes-Benz C-Class hits European dealerships in May and the U.S. in September. The '01 C-Class is more rounded than its predecessor and has an aerodynamic profile. The seven new or enhanced engines ranging from 2.0L to 3.2L offered in the new C-Class deliver 20% more power and 43% more torque than their predecessors. When it hits the U.S., the vehicle will be available with either a 2.6L or 3.2L V-6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes unveils new C-Class" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642