MIAMI – Long stuck in the shadows of Ford Motor Co.’s mass-market Ford and upscale Lincoln marques, Mercury is trying to find its place amid a sea of brands in the U.S. The new direction for Mercury: “metrocool.” While not totally shunning its traditional core of family-oriented buyers in favor of those who kickbox and live in lofts, Brand Manager Kim Irwin says Mercury is aiming for buyers who have children but don’t necessarily have lives that revolve around them. “It doesn’t mean ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercury Aims for New Image With Help of Refreshed Mariner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642