Mercury is razing the roof of its yet-to-be-introduced ’03 Marauder with a concept vehicle that features more muscle and less flex. The Ford Motor Co. brand today unveils the Marauder Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show – the same event where the production sedan bowed last year. The Marauder and Marauder Convertible concept say a lot about the next generation of Mercury vehicles, which we’re defining now,” Lincoln Mercury President Brian Kelley says. “Both Marauders have heritage, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercury Flips Lid Over Marauder" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642