Ford Motor Co. says the Mercury Milan sedan will cost slightly more than its Ford Div. counterpart. The Milan, equipped with a 2.3L 4-cyl. engine , starts at $18,995 and runs $1,000 more than the Ford Fusion. Both vehicles bow this fall and ride on Ford’s CD3 platform, shared by the $29,995 Lincoln Zephyr and the Mazda6, which costs $560 more than the Milan. (See related story: Ford Fusion Undercuts Asian Competitors) Like the Fusion, the Milan carries an optional 3L V-6 mill that is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercury Milan Assigned $19,000 Base Price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642