Ford Motor Co. has a name for its forthcoming Mazda6-based Mercury sedan, say company sources: the Mercury Milan. Mazda6 Ford registered the Mercury Milan moniker with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on Feb. 4. The auto maker is waiting on Lincoln-Mercury Div. President Darryl Hazel to approve the name. The sedan will debut in 2005 with a pair of platform mates built in Hermosillo, Mexico β the Ford Futura and a Lincoln sedan that is slated for a New York Auto Show unveiling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercury Secures Milan Moniker for β06 Sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642