DETROIT – Just when composite boxes in North American pickup trucks appear to be dead, along comes Honda Motor Co. Ltd. with a design that not only revolutionizes the functionality of a pickup bed but also ensures profitability for suppliers involved in the program. The Honda Ridgeline pickup was one of the most important vehicles unveiled at this year’s North American International Auto Show, because it is Honda’s first entry in a segment that means everything to Detroit’s auto makers. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Meridian: Honda Composite Box Profitable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642