Last week's groundbreaking for new hot coil spring capacity at Meritor Suspension Systems Co.'s Hopkinsville, KY, plant is the latest proof Meritor Automotive Inc.'s early hookup with a major Japanese supplier is paying off. MSSC is a joint venture between Meritor and Mitsubishi Steel Mfg. — Japan's leading coil spring and suspension bar supplier. Within a year of forming the tie-up in 1986, MSSC had signed supply contracts with virtually every Japanese-affiliated automaker in North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Meritor to Boost Coil Spring Capacity 30%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642