Metaldyne will supply International Truck and Engine Corp. with parts for new engines to be used in Ford Motor Co. trucks. The company will manufacture the front-end module assembly for the new 6L V-8 Powerstroke turbodiesel. The assembly includes a die-cast front cover; water pump assembly with pulley; oil pump assembly, including gerotors and oil pressure release valve; thermostat; temperature sensor; hose connections and power-steering pump mounting. Metaldyne also will supply powder ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Metaldyne To Supply Powerstroke" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642