Volatile raw material prices pose a threat to PSA Peugeot Citroen Groupâ€™s second-half financials after contributing to a first-half decline in its automobile divisionâ€™s operating profit. The auto maker recorded a total first-half operating profit of â‚¬691 million ($871 million), down 46% compared with like-2005â€™s margin of â‚¬1.3 billion ($1.7 billion). Automotive operations earned â‚¬227 million ($288 million), down from the â‚¬763 million ($969 million) profit recorded during the first six ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Metals â€˜Weigh Heavilyâ€™ on PSA Earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642