Production of cars and trucks in Mexico totaled 145,095 units in October, down 14.5% from the 169,633 vehicles made during like-2003. Nissan cut output in Mexico in October. Every major manufacturer reduced output, with the largest decrease occurring at Honda de Mexico S.A. de C.V., which cut production 23.5%. Industry production for foreign and domestic markets declined 13.4% and 17.1%, respectively. (See related data: Ward's North America Vehicle Production Summary) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexican Output Down 14.5% in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642