Production of cars and trucks in Mexico continued to slump in February, with output of 121,321 units representing an 8.3% decline from year-prior. Vehicle production intended for the domestic market saw year-on-year gains of 3.1%, to 35,401 units, but export output of 85,920, down 12.2% from year-prior’s 97,913 units, dragged down the total. (See related data: Ward's Mexico Production by Vehicle Line) Chrysler increased Mexican production of the Dodge Ram. DaimlerChrysler de ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexican Output Down 8.3% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642