Vehicle production in Mexico declined 9.7% in September vs. year-ago to 132,413 units, according to Ward’s data. The drop-off marks the 12th consecutive month of dialed-back production on a year-over-year basis but closes the gap from August, when output was down 21.2% from like-2002. Year-to-date production in Mexico trails 2002 by 13.6% at 1,211,583 units. (See related data: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line) DaimlerChrysler de Mexico S.A. de C.V. increased production from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexican Production Continues Slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642