Mexico's vehicle production fell 10.4% in July to 104,401 units compared with like-2004. Output for the domestic market declined 6.1% to 30,871 units, while export production slipped 12.1% to 73,530. (See related data: Ward's North America Vehicle Production Summary) In the year's first seven months, Mexican vehicle output trailed year-ago by 866,432 units, or 3.2%. Export production in the period was running 5.2% behinc like-2004, while domestic production rose 1.8%. Nissan Mexicana ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexican Production Down 10.4% in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642