Production of cars and trucks in Mexico totaled 134,623 units in June, down 7.5% from the 145,581 vehicles built during like-2004. Output for the domestic market fell 6.5% to 40,169 units vs. year-ago's 42,978. Export production posted a 7.9% drop to 94,454 units, compared with year-ago's 102,603. (See related data: Ward's Mexico Production by Vehicle Line) Output was up 10.5% at Volkswagen de Mexico S.A. de C.V. to 25,938 vehicles. Nissan Mexicana S.A. de C.V. reported a 7.1% gain, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico June Output Falls; Light-Truck Sales Up 23.4%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642