Production of cars and trucks in Mexico totaled 119,234 units in November, down 3.5% from the 123,614 vehicles built during like-2003. Output by Mexican assembly plants shipped to domestic destinations marginally increased 1.7% to 37,808 units vs. year-ago’s 37,194-unit total. Export production dipped 5.8% to 81,426 units from like-2003’s 86,420. (See related data: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line) Output was up 57.0% at Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V., to 8,303 units with Focus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico November Production Falls While Sales Rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642