Mexico production kicked off the year jumping 21.2% in January from prior-year, to 207,662 units, as domestic builds rose 20.8% and export assemblies climbed 21.3%. U.S. Big Three production rose 10.9% to 103,254 units. Ford Mexico’s output surged 51.0%, while General Motors Mexico boosted production only slightly. Chrysler Mexico builds slipped 11.5% to 18,476. Related document: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line Among the Japanese auto makers, volume-leader Nissan Mexico’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Output, Car Sales Climb in January; Truck Deliveries Take Hit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642