Assembly plants in Mexico churned out 131,705 cars and trucks in February, up 8.6% from the 121,321 units produced during like-2004, Ward’s data shows. Export and domestic production were up equally, increasing 8.8% and 8.0%, respectively during the second month of 2005 vs. year-ago. (See related data: Ward’s Mexico Production By Vehicle Line February 2005) General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. lifted production 1.6% to 36,591 units from 36,011. Chevrolet Silverado fullsize pickup ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Output Up in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642