Mexican car and truck production totaled 122,055 units in April, a slight increase (0.4%) from the 121,540 vehicles made year-ago (see complete data p.6). April's on par output with strong like-1998 totals could be viewed as positive for the market because analysts were forecasting the second quarter to further deteriorate from the market's poor January-March finish. Export production improved its standing against year-ago results. But output for native markets lagged 8.5% behind ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Output Flat; 2Q Slump Avoided For Now" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642