Light-vehicle production in Mexico rose 28.1% in February to 168,749 units vs. like-2005’s 131,705 total. Export production of 125,533 units marked a 34.5% increase over year-ago, while output for the domestic market rose 12.6% to 43,216. Related document: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line Production by the U.S. Big Three jumped 23.8% over year-ago to 92,993 units, a gain driven mostly by a 217.8% increase at Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. due to output of the new Ford Fusion, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Output Up, Sales Flat in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642