Total November light-vehicle output in Mexico fell 1.5% from year-ago to 171,349 units, due to a 6.4% slide in domestic builds. Production for export was flat for the month vs. like-2008. Combined, Detroit Three output declined 1.7%, as Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. was alone in posting an increase, up 11.1% to 26,216 vehicles. General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. output dropped 7.2% to 45,177 units, while Chrysler Group de Mexico LLC’s production slipped 3.9% to 15,090. Related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Output, Sales Mixed Bag in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642