Car and truck production in Mexico declined in December and in 2002 against previous year totals, Ward’s data indicate. Mexican output hit 88,604 in December, down 23.4% from the 145,810 vehicles built during the last month of 2001. Production in 2002 declined 2.8% to 1,805,507 vs. 1,857,114 in 2001. (see related story: Ward's Mexico Production by Vehicle Line) Chevy Suburban production in Mexico declined 17.1% in December compared to year-ago. In December, outturn for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production Finishes Year in Decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642