Total light-vehicle output in Mexico rose 15.5% in August from year-ago to 182,147 units, as production bound for export markets climbed 27%. Output for domestic sale fell 10.9% from year-ago at 42,660 units. Related document: <i>Ward's</i> Mexico Production by Vehicle Line U.S. Big Three production jumped 37.8% over year-ago to 111,732 units. The lion’s share of the gain came courtesy of Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V., which posted a 183.5% hike due to output of the Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Up in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642