February light-vehicle output in Mexico rose 14.2% to 180,115 units due to an 18.5% surge in export production. Domestic output remained relatively flat, increasing 1.5% to 39,517 units from year-ago. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> Mexico Production by Vehicle Line U.S. Big Three builds grew 18.2% from like-2007 to 91,930 units. All three auto makers pegged increases for the month, with General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. leading the pack with a 35.0% jump to 39,144 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production Up, Sales Down in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642