Light-vehicle production in Mexico in July fell 5.7% from year-ago to 147,711 units, as a 27.2% surge in output for the domestic market was offset by a 15.0% decline in export builds. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> Mexico Production by Vehicle Line The Detroit Three saw output drop 8.7%, due to a 19.7% reduction in vehicles bound for export markets, while builds for domestic sale increased 65.7%. Car production by Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. jumped 3.3% to 15,504 units, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Down in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642