June light-vehicle production in Mexico was off a mere 0.1% to 198,426 units, as output for the domestic market slid 19.3% and offset a 5.2% uptick in production for export. Related document: <i>Ward's</i> Mexico Production by Vehicle Line U.S. Big Three builds plummeted 13.2% from year-ago to 102,981 units. All three auto makers suffered drops, with Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. experiencing the largest slide, down 23.7% to 24,836 vehicles. General Motors de Mexico S.A. de ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Down in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642