Total May light-vehicle output in Mexico dropped 4.6% from year-ago to 175,220 units, as a 6.1% slide in export production overshadowed a meager 0.7% uptick in domestic builds. Combined, the U.S. Big Three slumped 5.6%, as Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. was alone in posting an increase, up 13.6% to 31,703 vehicles. General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. output dropped 15.2% to 37,083 units, while Chrysler de Mexico LLC’s production was off 9.4% to 27,048. Related document: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Down in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642