October light-vehicle output in Mexico rose 9.0% to 219,374 units, due to a 12.2% increase in domestic production. Export output notched an 8.0% gain from year-ago to 166,092 units. Related document: <em>Ward’s</em> Mexico Production by Vehicle Line Detroit Three builds increased 22.4%, with each auto maker posting gains. Chrysler de Mexico LLC led the pack with a 73.6% surge to 27,029 units. Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. and General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. saw ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production Up, Sales Down in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642