September light-vehicle production in Mexico climbed 11.2% to 184,206 units, as a 20.1% jump in export production offset a 14.6% drop in domestic output. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> Mexico Production by Vehicle Line U.S. Big Three builds slipped 3.5% vs. year-ago to 92,396 units, with Chrysler de Mexico LLC posting a 34.5% increase to 22,752. Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. raised output a scant 0.8% to 30,143 units, while General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V.’s production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production Up, Sales Down in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642