Light-vehicle production in Mexico dropped 3.4% in April to 136,524 units vs. 141,361 year-ago. Export production was up 2.0% at 106,205, while output for the domestic market dropped 18.6% to 30,319 units compared with like-2005’s 37,242. Related document: <I>Ward's</I> North America Vehicle Production Summary U.S. Big Three production jumped a modest 4.8% from year-ago, thanks in part to the continued strength of Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V.’s Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Drop in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642