July light-vehicle production in Mexico rose 26.2% to 156,479 units, largely due to a 35.4% increase in export production. Domestic output saw a slight uptick of 1.2%. Related document: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line U.S. Big Three builds jumped 41.4% vs. year-ago to 74,049 units, with Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. posting a 336.1% surge in production to 17,214 units, compared with like-2006. Chrysler de Mexico LLC and General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. saw output ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production Up, Sales Drop in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642