Light-vehicle production in Mexico last month was up 64.5% from year-ago to 198,628 units, as output for export rose 83.9% to 150,857 units. Domestic-market production climbed a more modest 23.4%. Related document: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line The U.S. Big Three saw output rise 77.8%, due to an 88.2% increase in vehicles bound for export markets. Car production by Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. rose a whopping 711.8% due to higher builds of its three midsize cars, the Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Up in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642