Total light-vehicle output in Mexico climbed 9.3% from year-ago, as production for export surged 12.0%. Output for domestic sales rose a modest 0.5% for the month. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> Mexico Production by Vehicle Line Among U.S. Big Three auto makers, Ford Motor S.A. de C.V. led the pack with a 40.7% increase in output vs. like-2005, with its Ford Fusion midsize sedan notching a 52.8% jump compared with prior-year. DaimlerChrysler de Mexico S.A. de ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Up in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642