Total light-vehicle output in Mexico climbed 7.5% in October from year-ago, as domestic production surged 17.1%. Output for export sales rose 4.5% from like-2005 to 140,772 units. Related document: Ward's Mexico Production by Vehicle Line Ford Motor S.A. de C.V. was the only gainer among the U.S. Big Three, with production spiking 74.3% compared with prior-year. Output of Ford’s hot-selling Ford Fusion midsize sedan shot up a whopping 92.3% vs. like-2005. General Motors de Mexico ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Up in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642