New car and truck production rose 4.8% and light vehicle sales jumped 13.7% in Mexico in August, the latest Ward’s data indicate. Output during the month totaled 162,505, up from 155,059 year-ago on the strength of production for the domestic market. That soared 38.5% from like-2001 and offset a 4.6% decline in output for export. (view related data: Ward's North America Vehicle Production Summary) Jetta helped pace VW-Mexico production in August The U.S. Big Three combined for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Rise in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642