December brought positive momentum for Mexican auto makers, with overall production rising 7.2% to 105,404 units. Overall vehicle sales also posted strong increases, with new-car sales rising 15.5% during the month to end December at 98,431 units, while light-truck demand shot up 31.7% to 47,538 vehicles. (See related data: Ward's Mexico New Car Sales by Line and Brand) For the year, vehicle production took a slight dip, falling 1.4% to 1,552,733 units. Domestic output increased 11.7% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Rise in December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642