Total February light-vehicle output in Mexico dropped 6.4% to 157,628 vehicles, with production for export and the domestic market off 5.9% and 8.1%, respectively. Each of the U.S. Big Three auto makers saw output drop during the month, with DaimlerChrysler de Mexico S.A. de C.V.'s Chrysler Group, General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. and Ford Motor S.A. de C.V. suffering 11.1%, 22.4% and 13.6% declines, respectively, compared with prior-year. Related document: <i>Ward's</i> ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production Up, Sales Slide in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642