Total light-vehicle output in Mexico jumped 20.4% in August from year-ago to 219,029 units, as export production grew 27.4%. However, output for the domestic market dropped 2.6%, to 41,451 units. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> Mexico Production by Vehicle Line U.S. Big Three production increased 5.6% over year-ago to 117,975 units, with all U.S. auto makers posting modest increases. Chrysler de Mexico LLC and General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. saw gains of 7.4% and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Sales Mixed in August; Plants Resume Operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642