Total April light-vehicle output in Mexico jumped an eye-popping 58.2% from year-ago to 177,380 units, due to a 63.7% spike in production for export fueled by a U.S. market rebound. Domestic production climbed 38.0% for the month vs. like-2009. Related document: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line Detroit Three builds rose 50.2%, with each auto maker posting gains. General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. led the pack with a 69.3% surge to 45,141 units. Chrysler de Mexico LLC and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Sales, Production Spring Back in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642