Mexico is positioned to pull off a change in presidential leadership without plunging into a lengthy monetary collapse again. The U.S.'s second largest trading partner has fallen into a financial abyss during the previous four presidential elections. But it shouldn't this time, thanks to an impressive economic security strategy organized by outgoing President Ernesto Zedillo and a country oozing with optimism as the 71-year reign of the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI) gets set to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico: Smooth Transition Foreseen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642