Production of cars and light trucks in Mexico totaled 137,061 units in May, up 7.0% from 128,066 in like-2004, according to Ward's data. Output for the domestic market posted a marginal 2.6% uptick to 37,936 units vs. year-ago's 36,991. PT Cruiser output falls in May. Export production posted an 8.8% increase to 99,125 vehicles, compared with like-2004's 91,075. (See related data: Ward's Mexico Production by Vehicle Line) Output surged 140.7% at Volkswagen de Mexico S.A. de C.V. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Vehicle Output Climbs; Light-Truck Sales Up 11%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642