Production of cars and trucks in Mexico declined 0.6% in June to 145,400 units from the 146,270 vehicles made during like-2003. The slight decrease was due to an 8.5% dip in export production from year-ago’s 111,983 to 102,433. Output for the domestic market increased 25.3% to 42,967 from like-2003’s 34,287, according to Ward’s data. (See related data: Mexico Production By Vehicle Line) Sunfire production was up dramatically in June. Six months into 2004, Mexican vehicle production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Vehicle Output Down 0.6% in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642