MG-brand cars return to China this month with the launch of the MG 7 at Nanjing MG Automotive Co. Ltd.’s nearly 50 dealerships throughout the country. The auto maker already has received 3,200 orders after a July road show in select cities, the official news agency Xinhua reports. Nanjing MG is a unit of Nanjing Automobile Corp., which took control of the major assets of Britain’s MG Rover in 2005. “The MG brand is not well known in China, but many people who test-drove the car said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MG Cars Return to China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642