MG Rover Group Ltd. reportedly will buy 100,000 vehicles from India’s Tata Engineering & Locomotive Co. Ltd. (TELCO) over a 5-year period. TELCO will supply MG Rover with 100,000 Indica hatchbacks to be sold under the Rover brand in Europe, reports say. Shipments will begin in the second half of the year from TELCO’s plant in Pune, western India. The Indica will be slightly altered to integrate better with the Rover brand and will be called either the Rover 15 or Metro, costing less ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MG Rover Buying Cars from Indian OEM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642