MG Rover Group Ltd. reportedly has formed a joint venture with China Brilliance Industrial Holdings Ltd. to build cars in China. The two have equal shares in the venture that will finance, develop, manufacture and export a new midsize car to be followed by a smaller model.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MG Rover Forms JV with China Brilliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642