MG Rover and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. are in talks to buy the Polish operations of the now-defunct Daewoo-FSO Motor Corp. The two auto makers decided to make a joint bid after it was determined that Ukrainian auto maker AvtoZAZ was the sole bidder for the assets.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MG Rover, SAIC Eye Daewoo Poland Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642